Tuesday, July 10, 2007

52 Miles & Some Punches to The Face

I’ll just start out by saying how great of a Saturday ride I had. I didn’t want to do many hills since the knee was still bothering me a little from my Wednesday hilly Ironman course ride. I did the majority of the ride was flat with a few hills at the end for good measure. When the ride was over I had totaled 52 miles and my body felt great. I’ll be in Iron-shape in no time (well, maybe kind-of-Iron-shape).

The remainder of my day was spent chilling out eagerly awaiting my Saturday night plans. Dinner at my brother-in-laws house, who has earned the nickname “Mr. Bobby Flay”, followed by some gladiatorial combat in the form of UFC 73.

Good ride, great food, good fights, I say good day sir!

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Sounds like a fun day :) Good to see another IM KY'er in the trifuel ring :)